» 500,000 Mega Ad Credits
» Promote To ONE Million
» Solo Blast To 30,000 FREE
» FREE Classifieds
» Social Media Jobs Openings
» Super Sales Machine
» Get Paid To Write At Home
» Bringing The Net Into Network Marketing
» Traffic Travis
» Hyper Facebook Traffic
» Discover How To Be A Millionaire
» 50,000 Guaranteed Visitors FREE
» Free Visitors Demo
» See Us Live
» Work At Home
» Write and Publish
» How To Make Money From Traffic
» 10,000 Products
» Bitcoins Revolution Guide
» 5 Minute Websites
» Extreme Super Solos
» Extreme Traffic Pack
» 12 Memberships FREE for LIFE
» Fast Track Cash
» Turbo Traffic Pack
» Traffic Equalizer Pro
» 100% Giveaway - Amazing!
» Internet Marketing For Newbies
» Take Surveys For Cash
» Request Biz Consult
Here are seven tips to increase your Google AdSense money.
1. Limit your AdSense blocks to one per page. While you might think that multiple ads mean multiple ways to increase your Google Adsense money, what really happens is that lower value ads are placed on your site. If the visitor is going to click, you want him to click on a high-value ad.
2. Use multiple formats. The main Ads by Google block is great, but it is only one of the three formats. The other two are the text link ad (which you can make look like your navigation bar) and the Google search tool. Using one of each of these formats does not violate rule #1.
3. Place a large rectangle above the fold. The best way to format a page is to have your headline followed by a large Adsense block. Start the keyword-rich article down below.
4. Have content-rich sites. You should try to have at least three phrases on each page that Google can? grab ahold of? to make ad placements. One of the quickest ways to lose your shirt is for Google to not be able to place any ads and display public service ads instead.
5. If you want to make Google Adsense money, you have got to chase higher paying keywords. As you build websites, you will find that some Adsense clicks are only worth a penny or two while others bring in a couple of dollars. Highly competitive high dollar industries like insurance and personal injury lawyers tend to be best. When in doubt, use the Google Adwords tool to determine whether advertisers in the industry are spending a large amount per click.
6. Generate more traffic to your site. If you have a click-through rate of 10 percent, you know that 10 percent of all new visitors who come to your site will make you money. So, go out and entice more people to your site. It will make you more Google Adsense money.
7. Test, test test. All of the above are suggestions based on? best practices? that other people have observed. But to make real Google Adsense money, you've got to test things out yourself. Change the colors on the ads and see whether that affects your click-through rate. Move the ads around on the page. Try different size ads. Then, when you find a format that works, stick with it.
Google Adsense can be a profitable way to build websites for cash. But, you have to treat it as a business. In most cases, blogging about your life won't bring you much in the way of Adsense income. While even earning a few dollars for keeping an online diary appeals to some, if you want to make a business out of being a Google Adsense publisher, you have to take it seriously.
That means chasing the high-value keywords, developing Adsense friendly websites, and driving traffic to it. You have to test to make sure everything is producing as well as it can.
And, that's how you make real Google Adsense money.
Federico Perez is the Owner of http://greenmoneyonline.com.
Check us out anytime for marketing tips and a free subscription to our cutting-edge newsletter.
» We need more Paid App Testers!
» Business & Money Books
» Web Marketing Books
» Here’s My Secret…
» Viral List Blueprint
» 5 Minute Articles
» Twitter Marketing
» Internet Marketing Newsletters
» List Blueprint